Element Series: Learn
Discovering and applying what it is that believers believe.
We're about to put the fun back into Christian Doctrine! Each Learn Element session will be a mix of lecture and group participation. All sessions will be a stand alone experience so don't worry if you can't attend every one.
Catch up on all the Element Sessions on our YouTube Channel
Each Element will be facilitated by Elders and leaders at City on a Hill.
Dates & Tentative Topics: (All sessions 6:00 pm in Church Office)
Upcoming Dates: March 4 (Creation), March 11, March 18, March 25, April 8, and April 15
- Who needs doctrine, anyway? A fair and balanced perspective on the necessity of learning and owning what sets your beliefs apart from others.
- Creation. When? How? and other nagging questions.
- The sanctity of all Life
- Predestination/Eternal Security. Who is saved and why are some
- Providence of God. Do my actions have any meaning?
- Where the church fits into the world today.
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Class Choice/FAQ